New release: v1.2

Coordinator
Jun 22, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Edited Jun 22, 2011 at 9:59 AM

I wouldn't normally break an API but after a code review with my friend JB, I have decided that AsyncScrobbler should be renamed to QueuingScrobbler to better reflect what that class does. Since it is so early in this project's life I have decided to make this a breaking change, which means that if you downloaded v1.1 or v1.0 you will need to refactor your code. Change AsyncScrobbler to QueuingScrobbler.

This release is also available on NuGet.

The Sample application has also been changed as the timer I was using was not actually invoking the scrobbler asynchronously. I have replaced this code with a delegate and BeginInvoke which does the job.

So apologies for the breaking change, but I hope you will forgive me as this project is just a few days old. Rest assured that when we get some registered users the API will remain backwards compatible as much as possible.

If you are using this library, please follow this project or send me a message so that I can you let you know about releases and changes.

Cheers

- Daniel